Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wordful Wednesday and Mama's New Toy

Check out mama's new toy. I was up waaaaayyyyy past my bedtime last night admiring all the ways that this little gadget can improve my life. I know I am SO 2007 with all of my rookie iphone excitement, but hey, it's new to me. So for all of you iphone experts out there, which apps are must haves?


For more Wordful Wednesday

Visit Angie at

16 comments:

Self Sagacity said...

I received one of those for my BD and decided to go back to my BB. I am waiting for the upcoming iphone. Have fun with yours.

debi9kids said...

Nice :)

I have no clue. I have a BB and have yet to have figured it out (and i've had it 2 years. LOL)

Have fun playing!

girlytwins said...

Oooh so fun. I definitely don't take enough advantage of mine but Pandora and Iheartradio are really good apps to have. They have a ton of free fun things for the kids to do too. :)

Jaysi said...

Ohhh...so exciting. I don't have an iPhone, but I do have an Android. It has lots of great downloads to entertain your kids :) I bet you will find some great stuff.

Kalle said...

I just joined the blackberry revolution on friday and am still figuring it all out - though I must say I have no idea how I survived this long with out it and am already craving an iphone. The only app I've added is the facebook app.

Have fun figuring it all out.

Jen said...

I totally want one!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Can't even imagine...I don't even own a cellphone...talk about the dark ages.

Heather said...

Oh mylanta! How cool is that! I just recently upgraded to a phone with a keyboard so I can text. Yeah, I'm that hip. Have fun figuring it all out! I know all of my friends love their iPhones.

Anonymous said...

oo very fun!

Claremont First Ward said...

You got an Iphone.

An iphone.

I'm green.

Green.

But happy for you. HAPPY Mother's Day.

Oh, a good twitter app is echofon

Annie said...

Enjoy it!!!

Anonymous said...

Matching zoo... kids love the application and its free!

latree said...

congratulations!
it looks so cool I wanted it sooooooo much, but touch screens are NOT for me. I'm not soft and patience enough to touch. I hit :D

TBA said...

Get the Red Laser App. It's free. It scans barcodes and tells you different locations around you and the prices! Find the best price for what ever you are looking for. I used it on a printer at office depot and it came up with 4 local places that had the printer for a lower price. Cool App.

With 3 girls, you probably need to know where public restrooms are located while out and about. There is an app that will map out all of the bathrooms and rates them!! I think its called Sit and Squat or something similar.

target has an app, you can get gps apps too. all free. you get them thru the app store on the phone. YOu need to sign up for an itunes accoutn (free) to use the app store.

I just got mine and love it! Except when someone calls me on it! I dont have time to talk, I'm lookin for apps!

I'm cell phone challanged but love this thing.

Laura said...

Man I am jealous. Enjoy it!!!!

Ali said...

If you need any help with that, Owen's a pro!