Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wordful Wednesday and Ten Things

1. I have an off/on relationship with the gym and right now we are so ON right now. Blame it on Zumba...my latest work out addiction.

2. Only 31 days to go until my summer vacation. I've only got a bazillion things to finish before then and not nearly enough time to get them all done. If I make it to June 18th without my head exploding it will be a miracle.

3. I've got a killer sweet-tooth and it takes major willpower for me not to bake something a couple times a week to satisfy my craving. But if I'm not baking, luck will have it that my BFF sends me a text at 9:30 p.m. telling me that hot chocolate chip cookies have just come out of her oven. Her oven happens to be in the house right next door. Willpower loses every time.

4. I don't fool myself into thinking that working out will lead to me losing weight. I exercise so that I can eat BFF's homemade cookies with a little less guilt.

5. My fave song right now is Billionaire by Travie McCoy (*Warning* f-bomb dropped in this video. Couldn't find the clean version online.) The best thing about music is that it makes me feel young and I LOVE belting this song out it the car. Singin' like nobody can hear me.

6. The adventure with Riley's eye-patching is going better than expected. We patch at night when we get home, so unfortunately we don't have enough time before bed to get in 4 hours, but we get somewhere between 2-3 hours and she isn't fighting me about wearing it. HUGE relief.

7. I rarely manage to get myself in bed before 11:30 p.m. and I curse myself for it every morning when the alarm goes off. Can't seem to break that cycle.

8. We recently splurged and hooked up Direct Tv. I've now added atleast 3 new shows to my reality t.v. show rotation. Tori and Dean, Kendra, and the Kardashians are now on the list. Completely mind-numbing, but oh-so satisfying while I'm eating a hot chocolate chip cookie.

9. I love this random picture I took of the girls hanging out with some of our peeps a couple weeks ago. Gotta love the little people flashing peace signs!


10. This is the most random post ever. Sorry! For more Wordful Wednesday visit Angie at Seven Clown Circus






15 comments:

More Than Words said...

I have friends who Zumba, and absolutely love it!!

Yes, exercise so you can eat what you want!! :)

Love the picture of your triplets. So adorable!

Terra Heck said...

Happy Wordful Wednesday! You have the same exercise regimen I do....work out to eat the good stuff. haha
I haven't heard the song you mentioned. Will have to check it out.

Jen said...

I have the same problem about going to bed. I always say I am going to be early but I never get there.

Love the photo.

Laura said...

I love randoms. It tells me what you doing in your life :) I have been tempted to try zumba but I am so not coordinated so it scares me. I just started going to spin and love it!
I just discovered Tori and Dean too. Why does my direct tv have to record every episode though?

Love the photo of the girls.

Stacy Uncorked said...

I have the same problem with getting to bed at a decent hour. The girs are ADORABLE! :)

WW: Princess Dinosaur Cookies

Muthering Heights said...

Your girls looks so cute making peace signs!

girlytwins said...

So funny...I almost posted a random post this week too :)

I too have am ON with my workout right now and I am the same, I work out so I can eat what I want and not feel bad LOL.
And I need to get to bed earlier too, 11:30 is my new bedtime as of late and I am tired every day because of that.
And I love Kendra, she is so funny.
Happy to hear that Riley's doing good with her patch :)

Michelle said...

You are like the 3rd blogger I have recently heard talk about doing Zumba. I should look and see if my gym has a Zumba class because it sounds like fun.

I say....life it too short not to eat cookie and watch reality TV. :)

Anonymous said...

hehe I totally have an on and off again relationship at the gym too. Its currently back on! Love the picture of the girls! yay for Summer vacations!

Anonymous said...

I've been doing cardio salsa..

I love love love Kendra and the Kardashians but Jerseylicious (not Jersey Shore) has be addicted...

I have had insomnia since I quit my 2nd job so I sleep from 11:30-3 or 4 and that's it.

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Oh my my my I LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT SONG!!! I plan to shout it at the top of my lungs tomorrow on the way to the gym after eating too much sweets the night before... hmmm the patch thing? No? But eczema cream? yes.

Nice to catch up with you!!

Tamara said...

Great post!

I love my current ON relationship with the gym, Zumba, Tori and Dean and most of all chocolate chip cookies from the BFF!

Claremont First Ward said...

I love the random tidbits. Love the picture. Love that you have a sweet tooth like me.

Bring on the sweets is my motto. :)

Kelly Tirman said...

Peace :) - love it!

Jessica said...

I am lovin the random post!!! Glad Riley's eye patching is going better than expected, me too on the going to bed way too late but ugh I don't have to awake at the same hour you do, and I too am doing the countdown until you are on summer vacation. Let the fun times begin:)...And what is up with all these shows and a song your BFF hasn't heard???

Lots more chocolate chip cookie comin your way!!