As time quickly flies by and our triplet daughters are growing up before our eyes, I decided it would be a good idea to start documenting their milestones! Our girls have shown alot of strength and stubborness to make it where they are today. They were born at only 25 weeks and 1 day on August 22, 2005. I will do my best to go back in time and summarize our pregnancy, preterm labor, premature birth and long NICU stay.
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Kate,
Documenting you're experience and the strides the girls have made is such a special thing to share. It not only gives us (the long-distance friends) an opportunity to learn about your successful tranistion into "Mommy-hood" - (and for Steve, the beginning of the rest of your life worrying about 3 daughters!), but also what a tremendous blessing the girls really are. What a wonderful gift these postings will provide the girls someday.
I'm so happy that all turned out so well for the 5 of you... Keep posting. I look forward to reading more!
Love always, Julie
Post a Comment