Thursday, June 19, 2008

Photostory Friday....Lloyd's daughter?


Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

I am bumping up an older post of mine this week, because I think it is perfect for photo story friday. I am too tired to think up some new material tonight! I originally posted this on 9/6/07 after Miss Makena got into a fight with our tile floor in the kitchen and lost. This picture was taken when she had only one of her front teeth chipped. She took another fall around Christmas time and chipped the other side, so she now has two little half moon shaped front teeth.

Are there any Dumb and Dumber fans out there?
I think Makena is the spittin' image of Lloyd with her new smile.

**Insert mommy's sob here**


19 comments:

Cora said...

Ok...repeat after me...I'm just thankful that they've gotten the teeth wrecking out of their system with baby teeth! That being said, will they need to be fixed? Hmmm, the dentist is going to love you guys. But boy, they still are such beautiful little girls!

Kelly said...

I can't even talk about teeth right now. Mine are a nightmare!

Teresa said...

Now you're just being mean.

She's way too cute to compare her to THAT!

Claremont First Ward said...

I'm totally cracking up because tHis hits a little too close to home. When Garrett first chipped his teeth he had a bad hair cut like Jim Carrey and we started calling him Lloyd.......I agree with Teresa on this one......she's way too cute to be compared to Dumber.

The Pruetz Family said...

I like that picture -- I like it a lot.

:)

Corey~living and loving said...

oh no......so after all this time....are you used to it? do you even notice? She is beautiful regardless, but I know I would be sad as well.
Happy PSF!

Jessica said...

It is those two chipped teeth that help me 50 percent of the time call her by the correct name:). She is still oh so cute! Those pics side by side are hilarious!

loren said...

I had to laugh! She is still so darned cute!

Emma's missing half of one of her front teeth. I'm not quite sure when it happened, though.

Maggie May said...

triple the trouble! You are so lucky!

Head Gaggler said...

Oh no. Luckily it was baby teeth! That's too funny.

Pam said...

She is just precious! She just had to make her mark! Have a great weekend and good luck with he potty training!

Dana said...

Oh no Luckily it's her baby teeth, unlike me.
She is way too cute.

Anonymous said...

Thankfully they are just baby-teeth. And regardless, she is STILL SUPER CUTE!!! :-)

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Cute even with the chipped teeth! Funny look-a-like! :)

Cecily R said...

We got no jobs, no food OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!!!

She is WAY cuter than Lloyd Christmas, but your comparison made me laugh myself silly.

I'm glad you brought this one back. It's the perfect PSF, rerun or not.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh that's just plain old funny. Either way she's 1000000 times cuter! Thanks for playing PSF!

Anonymous said...

She is darling! Chip or not!

Laura said...

This is so classic. I am so glad you can laugh at it (after the cry I am sure).

I keep trying to get the courage to do my photostory friday on my ice skating injury. My husband thought I had lost my mind when I posted it last time. To do it again might mean I have. Ha ha.

Great photostory!

Robyn said...

She is way cuter, but i had to laugh.