Thanks to my friend Angie, I have been chosen as Mom of the week. How cool is that?!?!? Go check out From Dates to Diapers to see my little blog in lights!
Congrats Casey! You so deserve this. I look forward to your posts. You love for your girls shines through loud and clear not to mention they are adorable and hilarious.
You go super Mom! You are the best, enjoy the spotlight:)..too bad a trip to Hawaii with your best friend wasn't the grand prize. Well Mother's Day is Coming...:)
11 comments:
Way to go! I'm so glad you were selected. You deserve it!
P.S. I liked how you talked about fertility issues, too.
woman, you SOOOOO deserve it! i look up to you so much!!! woo hoo! love the girls, they are getting so big- its ridiculous! have a wonderful week!
Thats really neat! You are great mom. How nice of Angie :)
Congrats Casey! You so deserve this. I look forward to your posts. You love for your girls shines through loud and clear not to mention they are adorable and hilarious.
congratulations! this is so cool...
Congratulations Casey! That's awesome. . You deserve it. I love reading about you and your precious girls!
Exciting!!
Very cool!!! Way to go!
Yay!! Congrats, you totally deserve it. Love your blog!
CONRATULATIONS Casey!!! You so totally deserve to have your blog in lights!!
You go super Mom! You are the best, enjoy the spotlight:)..too bad a trip to Hawaii with your best friend wasn't the grand prize. Well Mother's Day is Coming...:)
Post a Comment