Saturday, May 31, 2008

Round and Round

The girls are finally feeling better. It has been a long week! Work has been crazy busy for me but I have 15 work days left until I am on vacation for 8 weeks. Woo-hoo!

Thought I'd post a video of the girls. Watch Riley start making herself dizzy towards the end and Alyssa just keeps twirling in circles in the background.


13 comments:

Malena said...

8 weeks vacation!!! Wow, your girls are very lucky! They're going to have a wonderful summer with you!

My name is Tammie said...

Awww I loved that video! So cute!!! Twirling princesses.

loren said...

I loved when (I think it was) Makena and Riley were trying to hug each other and walk at the same time! That's so cute.

Our girls are finally starting to understand what being nice to sisters means, and I'm running with it! Emma kept helping Alison up when she'd be sitting on the floor, and it took me completely off guard.

Cecily R said...

I think the twirling til you are dizzy game is a rite of passage...and so cute!

Yay for 8 weeks vacation! What a summer you will have with your girls!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I need to ask...how do you tell the girls apart? I know one of them has lighter colored hair than the other two, but those two look identical! I am a triplet mama to be, and could any advice, especially when they are newborn, do you use special ID bracelets? Help! I am getting nervous about mixing them up!

Melissa Dovel said...

Casey,

Im catching up on all ive missed. Your so funny. I think the girls have already figured out that they can play the blame game:) Can not even imagine 3 at the same age. As im sure you could not imagine not haveing 3 the same age. They are so precious and I feel ya on all the bodily fluids:) Your too funny!

Hugs and yeah summer!!!!
Melissa

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

awww, that is so cute! i hope the next 15 days fly by and vacation is here before you know it. enjoy those 8 weeks!

Crystal said...

Soo cute.

Casey's trio said...

Thysalt,

Thanks for stopping by our blog and congratulations on your triplets-on-the-way! When our girls were babies we would dress them in their own color or swaddle them in their specific colored blanket. Alyssa = pink; Makena = purple and Riley = yellow. My 2 girls do have visual differences though so I can tell them apart pretty easily! I do know of other triplet families who painted their babies toenails different colors to differentiate also.
I hope that helps!

Jessica said...

That is so funny! I love how Riley is spinning and stops to feel the dizzies. You just wonder what she is thinking..Do I like this sensation or not??? Calum started dancing while we were watching. Hopefully we can finally hang out this week, now that the snot has cleared!

My name is Tammie said...

Where is that picture in your profile?! I saw you post over on Loren's site and I loooooove it!!!!

Casey's trio said...

Hey Tammie,

I took that picture a couple of months ago and it is one of my favorites! We were out for a walk one morning near our house. I'm glad you like it too:)

girlytwins said...

As always so fun! I think our girls would just love each other. I see so many similar qualities in the 5 of them :)

Your girls are SO dang cute.