Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tryin' to beat the heat!

The girls and I spent the afternoon in the pool with family and friends. We always jump at every opportunity to get out of the house. We are very lucky that my brother lives right around the corner from us because we spend lots of time hanging out. And we're even luckier that his neighbor has a pool!


Our afternoon entertainment included my brother demonstrating the "lobster luge"...an up and coming competitive neighborhood sport. This should fit right in with beer-pong this summer!


14 comments:

Shannon said...

Now that all looks like serious fun! I'd join the Lobster Luge circuit for sure!

Malena said...

How awesome to pool crash! ;)
Girls are adorable as always!

Cecily R said...

We have that lobster. I'll have to inform Jon and Isaac about this new sport.

The girls are beautiful and adorable as always.

girlytwins said...

As always so entertaining. I think my brother will join your brother on the LL circuit. It's just up his alley.

So much fun!

Claremont First Ward said...

All I can say is that I LOVED the heat wave this weekend.......looks like you managed to have some fun, too! :)

Jessica said...

Hilarious!!! I bet swimming felt great in this weather. Those pics of the girls are awesome.

The McNulty Family said...

THAT WAS AWESOME! BTW.. I'm so in next time you play beer pong!

We are soooo on the same page!

XOXO
Gen

Heather said...

Such a fun video! And I can't get over how really beautiful those girlies are! Seriously! Congratulations to you and your man for making such beauts.

Jodi said...

I am really wishing that I lived in your neighborhood right now. It all sounds like so much fun. It hasn't gotten too hot here yet, but soon I'll be dying for a pool!

My name is Tammie said...

I love thier little bikini's! Adorable!

loren said...

Lobster: 1, Brother: 0

We used to play pool luge with a giant inflatable alligator!

Anonymous said...

I would love to see how your girls look with their bangs pulled back from their faces. I notice you always keep their bangs long hanging over their foreheads. I think it would showcase their faces much better! The pool looks like fun!

Don Mills Diva said...

That looks so fun! I wish we had to beat the heat here in Toronto - it's been cold and miserable for days.

Anonymous said...

HAHA!!! The Lobster Luge...Hilarious. Your girls are just getting cuter and cuter every time I check in on them.