Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wordless Wednesday- On Patrol



17 comments:

Suzanne said...

laughing out loud right now.... those are some tough looking little divas! they mean business! how cute!

Kelly said...

Too funny! I want to do a WW today too.

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Hi there! I found your blog through the mcnulty site. I am a mom to 6 month old twin boys! I just had to comment and tell you that is THE cutest picture. Cracks me up!

Laura said...

So cute!

Jaime Ann said...

too cute!!!!

Shannon said...

Precious...as always!

Claremont First Ward said...

TOO much. You are always so good for a much need laugh!

Jessica said...

Good to know that we have biker chics in the neighborhood keeping watch..

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

That is tooo cute! They definitely look like they mean business! I have missed your blog and will be checking back in regularly now! I hope you had a fantastic Mother's Day!

P.S. I finally updated mine as well! :)

Casey's trio said...

Ashhog,

Thanks for stopping by and saying hello...I tried to visit your blog but couldn't get in!

My name is Tammie said...

Oh that is so funny!!! Did they catch any perps?

Christine said...

What a great picture! I love IT!

How cool that we live so close... We should try to get together sometime!

loren said...

That is the PERFECT TITLE!!!

Thanks for the laugh :)

Cecily R said...

That is the BEST title for this shot! They are awesome!!!

Heather said...

That totally slays me! Love it.

Cindy said...

I hear the CHiPs theme!

Rachel said...

adorable and hilarious!