Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dear Daddy

We wanted to dedicate a special post to you daddy in honor of Father's Day.
We've learned alot over the last year.

We can now sit and eat lunch like big girls on our weekly outing to "Skosco."





We've learned that these golf club thingies you like so much make a nice accessory to our fancy pink shoes.



But you should probably start putting some extra money away in that shoe and purse fund now. You know a girl can never have too many purses or shoes.



And Makena learned how to get every last crumb out of the cracker box.



Riley learned how to shimmy underneath the baby gate 'cause she isn't a baby anymore.



We've learned that dirt doesn't taste so good




But cupcakes aren't so bad



We've learned how to help you clean up the yard



But we already knew how to make a big mess in the house


We're so thankful you are our daddy

So we hope you enjoy this cookie we made especially for you

We licked it decorated it ourselves

So here's to another year daddy.


WE LOVE YOU!



12 comments:

Crystal said...

That was adorable!!! Hope daddy likes the cookie!

loren said...

That's so cute!

"I love you daddy. I love you daddy." Now let me take a hit off this frosting...

Happy Father's Day!

Jessica said...

So cute... Happy Father's Day to Steve!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

awww, i love it! happy father's day!

Coralyn said...

Very cute! The cookie looks delish!

Philigry said...

that is such a swweet post! i like the picture with the little cheeks!

Claremont First Ward said...

I was hoping there'd be another Dear Daddy post this year. Happy Fathers day to a great dad!

Shannon said...

Such a sweet father's day post!

Cecily R said...

What a sweet post...it gave me goosebumps (I know, I am a nerd and a half, but it did!!).

Happy Father's Day!

girlytwins said...

This was such a beautiful post. I bet your girls have daddy wrapped around their little fingers. I know my girls do. That cookie looks so yummy!

The Tang Rodz said...

Hi, I dont know how I came across your blog, but your three girls are so beautiful.
I was wondering are Riley and Makena identical, I cant seem to tell them apart?


Bless them all.

Casey's trio said...

Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for saying hello! We aren't sure if Riley and Makena are identical. The doctors never did the DNA testing when they were born. They do look alot alike but have enough differences that they probably aren't. Lots of people have trouble telling them apart though...even family who sees them regularly!