Monday, February 23, 2009

Ode to women drivers

This video is hilarious and brought a huge smile to my face when I received it in an email last week. I laughed outloud more than once. Let's just say I can relate to some of the parking troubles one woman has in the middle of the video.

13 comments:

loren said...

I love how they throw the last one in there. And OMG did I crack up at the one where she just gunned it into the gate and flipped the minivan!

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness I needed that laugh this morning...that was such a brilliant video! I can totally relate to some of that too : )

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have to share this w/ my kids later..LOL!!!

Oh..and of course, the last one being a man!! Haha!

Lilly said...

that was not funny at all....b/c I peeded on my pants!

Rachel said...

OMG...I'm laughing out loud at school right now!! I can't believe that woman who flipped her car going through that gate!!!

Heather said...

My husband showed me that a few days ago and it was stinkin' hilarious. I cried tears about that flip over. But my husband and I thought it was particularly funny because I am and way better driver than him! (He never learned how to drive until he was 29, so I have a few more years on him!)

girlytwins said...

Seriously HILARIOUS!! I was laughing so hard at one point. I needed that laugh today. It's been one of those days. I am still laughing just thinking about it. Hahahahahahaa

Annie said...

I laugh a lot with that video. I like it.

{K} said...

I love the one where she can't back her car into the parking space. I don't even try to do that..

Jodi said...

I thought this was so funny and Olivia thought the song was hilarious!

R and R Stacy said...

That is too funny!!!
Love it! I may need to steal that video.

Mandy said...

I had to show this one twice to the kids. Hilarious!

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh, so true! Why do guys have such an easy time parking!!? Gah....