Thursday, February 19, 2009

Photostory Friday and My laugh for the day

Thursday morning started off in the usual rushed frenzy. Get up and get ready for work. Get the girls up and dressed. Grab breakfast to go, along with backpacks and jackets. Off to preschool we go.

Alyssa particularly, likes to put her own blanket and stuffed animal in her backpack, zip it up and carry it out to the car. I'll take any help I can get.

So when I picked the girls up from school today, I was getting their stuff together and peek inside Alyssa's backpack. She had packed another little goody for school today.

Yep, just in case any of her preschool friends want to know how to mix up a good Bloody Mary. I'm just hoping none of her teachers saw it.

Raise your hand if you like to embarass mommy....thanks for the laugh Lissy!



PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

33 comments:

scrappysue said...

that's hilarious! maybe she wanted to take it for show and tell!!!

Corey~living and loving said...

oh my word. That is just toooooooooooooo funny! tee hee

Chris said...

A little knowledge is a powerful thing!

Debbie in CA : ) said...

Giggle giggle! Too cute! : D

More Than Words said...

Hahahah...too funny!!

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Oh my goodness! That's hilarious!! Thanks for the laugh this morning! :)

Sarah said...

My hubby & I are laughing so hard. Thanks for sharing. My hubby made a good point...at least it wasn't a book from the bedroom. ;)

Susan said...

LOL!!! That is so funny! Who knows, maybe her teachers needed to know how to mix the bloody mary.

Jaysi said...

Ha! Ha! Can you imagine what the teachers were saying about that??? That probably gave them a good laugh!

Lindsey said...

OMG!!! Speaking from the viewpoint of the girls' teacher, if I found that in one of my students' backpacks, I wouldn't even think twice about it. They know kids! And adults too:)

Mandy said...

That is so funny. Kids make us moms so humble...

The Heller Family said...

Well hey, it's never too early to teach them how to make a good drink...lol!
My oldest daughter would do something like that!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

this is so awesome i can't stand it! hey, at least the girl knows where to find her answers.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

that is awesome casey, hilarious!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

lol! OMG, that is hilarious! I wonder if anyone did see it?

tiarastantrums said...

that was a good lagh indeed!

Jen said...

now that is funny. Hopefully, she doesn't take that book to high school, then you will have to worry.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh but of course, right? That is a hoot. I bet the teachers REALLY got a kick out of that!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

That is stinking dang funny! :) She keeps you on your toes, huh?

Maggie May said...

I'm sure they'd understand. He he!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh, I really needed that today! The things our kids say and do are just too hilarious. I'm sure the teachers understand that all moms need a good drink once in awhile :))

Malena said...

That is too funny! You got me smiling too! Thank you!

Susan said...

If the teacher did see it, I guarantee she had a good laugh. The girls certainly keep you on your toes and laughing!

Shauna said...

I'm new here! What a great blog :)

The Blonde Duck said...

LOL! I have the funniest story that goes with this, but it's too long to type here...e-mail me if you want to hear it.

Lindsay said...

hahahahahaha that is to funny! Such a great resource to have at preschool ;-). I gave you an award over at my blog.. but don't feel like you have to do anything with it :-).

loren said...

If I was a teacher, those would be the types of things I'd get out of bed for! Hilarious

Cindy said...

That's awesome! Maybe they made a few drinks to celebrate Friday! :)

WheresMyAngels said...

Mercede is always taking stuff she shouldn't be to school and dumping it out.

Years ago a friend of mine gave me Rod Jeremy Porn Star as a joke. I never opened it but never got rid of it either. Oh I bet the teacher at summer school thought highly of me.

Kelly said...

Oh wow. Just WOW.

Jessica said...

Okay that is hilarious..She has been carrying that book around lately!! Oh the beginning of I'm sure many embarassing moments for Mommy!

girlytwins said...

OMLord. I am dying right now. That is so hilarious.

I'm sure her fellow preschoolers found it very useful information LOL.

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Today is a very big day in the Where’s Wenda? Contest. I am visiting all of the SITS followers. Can I do it? There are around 1000 followers. Oh my! Better grab my cup of coffee and get on my way. Be sure to visit Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha and Three Bay B Chicks as part of your contest entry.

-Wenda