Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wordful Wednesday and climbing monkeys

My girls LOVE to climb and the fence around the baseball diamond at the park is the perfect new climbing toy! They got up there so high they were almost hidden by the the tree limbs. Of course, I was right below them in case they slipped but I couldn't resist snapping a couple of pictures.



Makena....the best climber in the bunch!



Go visit Angie for more Wordful Wednesday


28 comments:

debi9kids said...

HOLY cow! Look at those monkeys! WOW! Quite impressive for 3 teeny tiny girlies!

Happy WW!

More Than Words said...

Wow...they are totally good climbers!!!

Jessica said...

I Love my 3 little monkeys!!

Simply AnonyMom said...

Small kids climbing fences = this mommy freaking out inside. I Very cute pic, but OH MY! Makes me gasp a bit.

Anonymous said...

What cute little monkeys.

Anonymous said...

They are good climbers and she looks super pleased with herself.

Anonymous said...

Too cute .. looks like they had a great time!

Lindsay said...

Look at them go! Looks like they had fun :-)

cat said...

Oh gosh, my heart! It will drive me crazy - they get up to all sorts of trouble, don't they?

Hootin Anni said...

so so cute....love the smile!!!

My Wordful this week is the fascination of 'kids' and toilet water!!! Come by if you can find some time today! I would love your company! Happy Wednesday.

Suzanne said...

cutest little monkeys i've EVER seen!!!

Kelly Deneen Raymond said...

Wow! They are so brave!!! :)

Amy McMean said...

I love the close up. I just climbed a tree with my nephew for the first time last month, he had such a blast. Now he wants to do it all the time. I however, do not LOL:)

Michelle said...

My girls love to climb things too! I wonder when we loose that desire? Goodness knows I have no desire to climb anything. :)

Jen said...

So the climbing doesn't go away? I am in so much trouble.

The McNulty Family said...

Look at those monkeys! No wonder we ALL get along so well.

I love you guys!
XOXO
Gen

Unknown said...

Of course you know, it looks like they are making the fence fall down! HA! Those are some adventurous little ones! : )

tiarastantrums said...

wow - look how high they are!!!

Susie said...

What great climbers:-)

Claremont First Ward said...

OK. That's really, really high! Bet they are light on their feet, too! :)

girlytwins said...

Wow. I thought my girls were huge climbers. Your girls are fearless :)

Mandy said...

Wow! They really are high! I have a few monkeys too...:-)

My name is Tammie said...

Whoa!!! That's incredible! I don't think my weasels would even think to climb the fence let alone do it that well!!! I am impressed!

Jocasta said...

Wow they are really high up - I'd be freaking out (but then I'm a big baby!)

Anonymous said...

Adorable photos!

Good morning sistas! It's one day until Friday!

I'm sponsoring a Mardi Gras contest on my blog. Lots of fun cupcake prizes.
Grand Prize: Juicy Couture Pink Cupcake necklace.

Zen Cupcake February 17, 2009: Mardi Gras Giveaway!

Make it a great day!

The Blonde Duck said...

These are the cutest monkeys I've every seen!

Jaysi said...

Wow!! What brave little monkeys you have!

WheresMyAngels said...

I WAS freaking out seeing them that high!

It is very impressive!