Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wordful Wednesday and When doody calls

Occassionally, there just isn't enough time to take off the safety equipment.



Visit Angie for more Wordful Wednesday

40 comments:

Jocasta said...

You never know when you might need it!!

tiarastantrums said...

you are too too funny!

Live.Love.Eat said...

You never know, falling off the toilet can happen so she's being safe :)

Keri said...

This is hilarious! I couldn't help but chuckle out loud! Too funny.

Unknown said...

This brings new meaning to the term "accidents" in the bathroom, doesn't it? ; )

Too cute!

Carebear said...

LOLOLOL! This is priceless. I'm sure she'll love you for that when she's older, but as a mama, how could you resist?!

Hootin Anni said...

Love the title of this post. And such an adorable photo. I'm surprised she's smiling...I would probably pouted being that 'ma was taking a photo of me on the pot.' LOLOLOL

My Wordful is about the 'twin towers' here in our city. Stop by if you can. I'd love your company.

Anonymous said...

She's prepared for anything now!

Simply AnonyMom said...

Very cute! At least she stopped playing to go!

Anonymous said...

What a fun blog! Your girls are so cute! I'll definitely be coming back!

More Than Words said...

LOL..what's up w/ us moms and taking pics of our kids going potty???

Claremont First Ward said...

You know I love pictures of toddlers on the toilet. One with a cute little girl with a purple helmet........makes my day! :)

Claremont First Ward said...

I've got to pay attention to the details...pink helmet.....purple shirt. :)

Jodi said...

They do say that most accidents happen in the home. You can't be too careful. I'm glad to see that she believes in safety first. This was too cute!

Heather said...

You had me laughing at the title! Your girls are good for a billion stories decades from now.

Hilary said...

Hehehehe Thankyou for the giggles! i needed that today :)

girlytwins said...

As a safety officer my Hubby would be really proud of her caution :)

Very cute!

Lindsay said...

hehe its a good thing she had on her safety gear :-P

Honey Mommy said...

That's funny!
Safety first, right?

Jaysi said...

Hey, the bathroom can be a dangerous place!

Michelle said...

Hey, most accidents happen in the bathroom!

Heather said...

A girl can never be too safe. You never know when you might fall!!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

hahaha, love it casey. thanks for the much needed laugh!

Jen said...

tehehehe! Awesome photo.

LaTonya Yvette said...

Too funny!

Annie said...

Hahaha, just a fun picture. Safety is a priority.

The McNulty Family said...

LOL!!! OMG. I love you!
XOXO
Gen

Tabitha Blue said...

Well, it's good just in case she falls while ON the potty!! Haha. cute.

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

debi9kids said...

LOL! Future blackmail for the dating years!

Tracy said...

this is hilarious & so great that you thought to grab the camera. your blog is addictive!!

Lani said...

That is hilarious!!

Susie said...

I love the picture but the caption makes it!! That's awesome:-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog again and leaving such sweet comments. I hope to see you back there soon:-)

The Blonde Duck said...

LOL!!! Safety first!

Carebear said...

Hi! This post is featured on my blog for Field Trip Friday. It made me laugh so I'm sending my friends and family over for a chuckle! Come by and see your name in lights!

Kim said...

That is so hilarious! Oh and thanks for the tip on the Twilight series. I'll definintly check them out.

Melinda said...

LOL - this is too funny! Thanks for stopping by Bloggin' It From The Burbs and commenting on my sons unfortunate Herbie problem. It is always nice to meet other bloggin' mamas!

Kelly said...

LOL!!!!!! That us great! Jenna FELL OFF the potty the other morning and of course kept peeing while falling...SHE NEEDED HER HELMET!

My name is Tammie said...

ROTFLMAO!!!

I love you!

Lindsey said...

Priceless!

Jessica said...

I love that you caught that one on camera:)