Sunday, March 8, 2009

Multi-tasking

Proof that girls get their multi-tasking talents early on in life!


Now if I could only sleep my way through cleaning the house....

17 comments:

More Than Words said...

LOL..oh my gosh..I don't know if I want to sleep or eat now!!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

so funny casey! wouldn't that be nice? sleeping while cleaning. ahhh...

Rebecca Jo said...

That is too cute!!!

WAIT... maybe I'm doing that while I sleep & that's why I've gained all this weight :-)

Anonymous said...

bwahahahaha that was great! I am with you on the sleeping through the cleaning!

Susan said...

Too cute! Have a great Monday!

Hilary said...

How cute!! Momma sometimes it's REALLY hard to wake up :)

Jen said...

Awesome!!! That is one talented girl.

Laura said...

That was one of the funniest videos I have ever seen. She is SOOO funny! Save that for sure.

Mandy said...

So funny!!!

The Blonde Duck said...

She's got it down!

Anonymous said...

Lol!

The McNulty Family said...

HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!!!! So talented!!!

I love you guys. Miss you... can i start counting the days to our next play date?? This kids can dig in the dirt til the Sun goes down!

XOXO
Gen

Annie said...

She made me laugh.

Have a great week.

girlytwins said...

OMGoodness! That is so funny. Haha.

Let me know when you figure out cleaning while sleeping :)

Jaysi said...

That is cracking me up! I can't believe she didn't choke! Love the Letter Factory in the background! Luke loves that video. He totally knows all the letter sounds because of that video!

Shannon said...

Priceless!!

Jessica said...

Okay hilarious and it's perfect that the z says zzz is playing in the background at the end. You seriously should send that to funniest home videos. I think you might win:)