The SITS girls are at it again. Make sure to head over to The Secret is in the Sauce on Tuesday for hourly giveaways. There are lots of fun sponsors participating so don't miss it!
And....we are hosting our own giveaway here!!
Any Sephora fans out there? Make-up, perfume, bath and body products...you name it, they've got it.
Leave a comment on this post to enter. The lucky winner will win a $20.00 gift card to Sephora that can be used in a store or online. I will choose a winner on Thursday. You don't have to be a SITS girl to enter, but you should go check out their Spring Fling!
**Make sure that your comment links back to your blog or leave a valid email address so that I can contact you if you win!**







216 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 216 Newer› Newest»-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
March 9, 2009 at 10:14 PM
-
Abby
said...
-
-
March 9, 2009 at 10:21 PM
-
More Than Words
said...
-
-
March 9, 2009 at 10:26 PM
-
Stacey
said...
-
-
March 9, 2009 at 10:39 PM
-
Aubrey
said...
-
-
March 9, 2009 at 11:14 PM
-
Ashley
said...
-
-
March 9, 2009 at 11:16 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
March 9, 2009 at 11:24 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
March 9, 2009 at 11:25 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
March 9, 2009 at 11:25 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
March 9, 2009 at 11:30 PM
-
Denise Grover Swank
said...
-
-
March 9, 2009 at 11:35 PM
-
Tori C.
said...
-
-
March 9, 2009 at 11:37 PM
-
Mrs Anne
said...
-
-
March 9, 2009 at 11:42 PM
-
Patrice
said...
-
-
March 9, 2009 at 11:43 PM
-
jori-o
said...
-
-
March 9, 2009 at 11:45 PM
-
debi9kids
said...
-
-
March 9, 2009 at 11:46 PM
-
www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com
said...
-
-
March 9, 2009 at 11:57 PM
-
Kristen
said...
-
-
March 9, 2009 at 11:59 PM
-
Shalee- Be Speechless
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 12:01 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 12:08 AM
-
AP Mommy
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 12:11 AM
-
Megan
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 12:21 AM
-
Tiffany
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 12:34 AM
-
KatieSaysSo
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 12:38 AM
-
Jess :)
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 12:50 AM
-
Megan R.
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 12:52 AM
-
Mamarazzi
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 12:59 AM
-
Carebear
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 1:23 AM
-
Turtles In Northern Florida
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 1:27 AM
-
Annelie
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 1:34 AM
-
Wendyburd1
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 2:53 AM
-
Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 2:54 AM
-
Laura Kay
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 3:11 AM
-
TuTu's Bliss
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 3:26 AM
-
Mimi
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 3:57 AM
-
LenaLoo
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 4:00 AM
-
April
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 4:05 AM
-
AndreaLeigh
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 4:07 AM
-
Shell in your Pocket
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 4:15 AM
-
Sarah
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 4:17 AM
-
Barely Domestic Mama
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 4:19 AM
-
Claremont First Ward
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 4:21 AM
-
Lauren P
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 4:40 AM
-
Carma Sez
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 4:43 AM
-
April
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 4:45 AM
-
Laura
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 4:55 AM
-
Heather
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 5:02 AM
-
Tricia
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 5:10 AM
-
Mandy
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 5:17 AM
-
Toni
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 5:20 AM
-
Cammie
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 5:25 AM
-
Tiffany
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 5:27 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 5:29 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 5:30 AM
-
Suzi
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 5:32 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 5:32 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 5:44 AM
-
Jen
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 5:56 AM
-
Kris
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 5:57 AM
-
april
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 5:57 AM
-
nikkicrumpet
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 6:09 AM
-
Alicia @ Oh2122
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 6:11 AM
-
Janelle
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 6:11 AM
-
Kati
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 6:15 AM
-
Jingle
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 6:29 AM
-
jewelstreet
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 6:32 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 6:36 AM
-
Rebecca Jo
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 6:39 AM
-
koopermom
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 6:40 AM
-
bigjohnsgirl
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 6:52 AM
-
Pamela
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 6:56 AM
-
Sandy
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 6:57 AM
-
Lollidale Farm
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 7:11 AM
-
Michelle
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 7:17 AM
-
Decor To Adore
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 7:30 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 7:31 AM
-
Roxane
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 7:32 AM
-
Gina
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 7:34 AM
-
Melanie @ Whimsical Creations
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 7:45 AM
-
MMM
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 7:48 AM
-
Craftymoose Crafts
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 7:54 AM
-
Kimberly and the GA Guinn Triplets
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 8:01 AM
-
Nancy
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 8:06 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 8:16 AM
-
Kate
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 8:23 AM
-
Jennie
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 8:23 AM
-
Ginny
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 8:24 AM
-
Brandy
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 8:39 AM
-
Rachel F
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 8:55 AM
-
Tricia
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 8:59 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 9:06 AM
-
Danyele Easterhaus
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 9:06 AM
-
Tiffany
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 9:11 AM
-
DiPaola Momma
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 9:16 AM
-
Ritch in Love
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 9:19 AM
-
Lisa M
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 9:38 AM
-
wenderful
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 9:39 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 9:42 AM
-
Tracey
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 9:42 AM
-
MaricrisG
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 9:48 AM
-
Amy
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 9:52 AM
-
jaquelyn {mama thoughts}
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 9:58 AM
-
Days of Whine & Noses
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 9:58 AM
-
Reeni
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 10:02 AM
-
tiarastantrums
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 10:02 AM
-
valerie2350
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 10:05 AM
-
Kristen
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 10:06 AM
-
auntrene
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 10:09 AM
-
Just say Julie
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 10:12 AM
-
Katie
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 10:18 AM
-
Tamara B.
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 10:20 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 10:24 AM
-
feather k
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 10:27 AM
-
Sugar On Top Boutique
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 10:38 AM
-
Country Mouse, City Mouse
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 10:48 AM
-
Amy
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 10:49 AM
-
Kelly
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 10:52 AM
-
Brandi
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 11:04 AM
-
News Around The Blogs
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 11:07 AM
-
Jenny and the Princess Peonies
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 11:11 AM
-
Cass
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 11:16 AM
-
Pamibelle
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 11:25 AM
-
Live.Love.Eat
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 11:25 AM
-
Pamibelle
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 11:26 AM
-
The Blonde Duck
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 11:28 AM
-
natalie
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 11:41 AM
-
Jen
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 11:42 AM
-
Kendra
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 11:45 AM
-
Cecily R
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 11:55 AM
-
Alison
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 11:57 AM
-
Christina - Rant Rave Roll
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 12:05 PM
-
Angela
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 12:12 PM
-
Tamara Dawn
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 12:15 PM
-
Brittany
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 12:21 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 12:25 PM
-
MyLinda
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 12:35 PM
-
Lindsey
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 12:44 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 12:49 PM
-
Lori
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 12:52 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 12:52 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 1:06 PM
-
Sharlene
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 1:12 PM
-
Ginny
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 1:12 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 1:20 PM
-
Eve
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 1:24 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 1:29 PM
-
Melissa
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 1:31 PM
-
Suzi
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 1:32 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 1:33 PM
-
lil' mama
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 2:13 PM
-
Ashley
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 2:24 PM
-
B
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 2:25 PM
-
Sam_I_am
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 2:30 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 2:31 PM
-
Lee
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 2:33 PM
-
Rachel Lundy
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 2:39 PM
-
Colleen
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 2:44 PM
-
RootsAndWingsCo
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 3:09 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 3:14 PM
-
Lis @ ATruckerWife
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 3:21 PM
-
Lori
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 3:23 PM
-
Queenie Jeannie
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 3:42 PM
-
Sheila Hickmon
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 3:47 PM
-
Amanda and Katie
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 3:49 PM
-
The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 3:53 PM
-
Cheryl
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 4:05 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 4:11 PM
-
Amanda
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 4:12 PM
-
Anne
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 4:50 PM
-
Kate Giovinco Photography
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 5:18 PM
-
Heather
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 5:22 PM
-
Shannon
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 5:23 PM
-
Beth
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 6:00 PM
-
Jessica
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 6:02 PM
-
Steph
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 6:07 PM
-
Mrsfatface
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 6:13 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 6:16 PM
-
Sasha222
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 6:31 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 6:35 PM
-
jennifer
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 6:52 PM
-
Erika Powell
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 6:56 PM
-
Ruby Red Slippers
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 6:59 PM
-
ParentingPink
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 7:04 PM
-
~Sandy~
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 7:17 PM
-
Ellia C. Naturals
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 7:20 PM
-
Laurence
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 7:26 PM
-
Jenn@ The Crazies
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 7:26 PM
-
Jen
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 8:02 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 8:08 PM
-
Ashley
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 8:10 PM
-
Kate
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 8:20 PM
-
Heather
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 8:27 PM
-
Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 8:31 PM
-
Funny in My Mind
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 8:42 PM
-
Rhonda
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 8:46 PM
-
techyone
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 9:25 PM
-
Lora
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 10:05 PM
-
Tammigirl
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 10:36 PM
-
Melanie
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 11:02 PM
-
Pam
said...
-
-
March 10, 2009 at 11:16 PM
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 216 Newer› Newest»Pick me, pick me! I want $20.00 to Sephora! ... Brandi (Ellsworth)
Oh girl you know I love a giveaway!
ajcmeyer AT go DOT com
Oh......awesome!!!!!!
I need to get to Sephora soon, so why not toss my hat into the ring? ;o)
Oh LOOOORD! This is my absolute favorite store EVER. Pick me! Pick me!
Oooohhh! I LOVE IT!
Count me in!!
xoxo
I LOVE Sephora!! Count me in!
Oh my goodness! I could really use this :-)
I LOVE Sephora!!
eternalworshipper04@yahoo.com
Woe! Sounds SO awesome! I would love to grab some new makeup!!! Great giveaway!
I've never tried Sephora but I know all the cool kids do! So I want some too.
I LOVE Sephora. Thanks for such a great giveaway. Your triplets are adorable. My big sis is expecting twins and I can't wait!
i was JUST at sephora this weekend. and drooling over their new lotions...
:) ty for the sweet giveaway!
make today great!
(here from SITS!)
I can always use new make up! Awesome giveaway! Happy SITS Spring Fling :)
Yee-haw! Count me in!
Happy spring fling! =)
How fun!
I am loving this Spring Fling!
Be sure to stop by my blog and enter my contest too :)
Yay, I've been needing to grab a couple of things from Sephora & haven't done it yet. Maybe I'll wait to see if I win first, hehe...thanks bunches! Come enter my giveaway if you can!
StampinMom :-)
I love Sephora! I know exactly what I need! Happy Spring Fling SITSta!
OOoo I would love to try out some of their makeup but don't have enough money to ever buy any!! haha
I just started my blog and found out about SITS and your blog. I am actually a triplet so I love hearing about little triplets :) I was born in 1985 and have a brother and a sister. We are the only siblings :) Congratulations on your blessings!!
Oooh! Delightful - I feel pampered just by posting the comment :)
Stop by my place to participate in a relaxtion giveaway!
Ohhh! Me purty please! =D
Oh sweet Sephora, how I LOVE thee....
OMG I love everything Sephora!!! This is totally the giveaway to win!!!! =) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE haha
Sephora, wow! That sounds awesome! Count me in :)
We finally got a Sephora here, and I would loooove to go spend some money there!!
oooooh FANCY!! love love love sephora!
Happy Spring Fling SITSta!
Yay! Glad I stopped by the home of the funniest triplets! Enter me to win that Sephora goody!
I loooooooooooooove sephora. So much fun to shop at!
Awesome giveaway! Thank you!
Happy Spring Fling!
I have never has the guts to shop there before, pick me!!!
sephora rocks...i could spend that $20 in the blink of an eye :)
Sephora - almost heaven!
WONDERFUL!!! I am giving away a photoediting package for fun too. I hope you blog by. Hugs, jen
Ooh they have a perfume I love called Pink Sugar. It smells like cotton candy & I'm almost out!
Stop by & enter my giveaway to Jumpstart.com for your triplets!
I would love to enter! Sephora is my fave place in the whole wide world! Happy Spring Fling!
I love Sephora!!! Great prize! Happy Spring Fling!
oh, i love sephora! fingers crossed!
OH...I love Sephora..I did a whole post about it a couple of weeks ago!
How fun!
sandy toe
NIce! I could use this. THanks for the giveaway!
I LOVE Sephora! A gift card to there would be awesome...I've been checking out the Smashbox products lately since I need to replace mine.
I've always wanted to try Sephora...........:)
Ohhh...ahhh....what a nice giveaway!!
galxichic at hotmail dot com
sephora rocks. Please sign me up!
I love SITS giveaways!
I heart me some Sephora!! Thanks for the chance to win! And your children are adorable!! I mean that. Really, I do. No extra points needed for that little comment!
Remember how much I love Sephora? Well, it's A LOT!
Sephora...my heaven on earth.
How exciting!
The customer service at Sephora is so awesome!
Thanks!
kurtntoni at yahoo dot com
Love me some Sephora!
Im in!
Sephora is great!
I love Sephora, I can spend hours looking at their stuff online. manicmotherme@gmail.com
ooooooooooooh, cool! A Sephora just opened up by me!
Sephora rocks! I love their Mall of America store! Pick me! I am hosting a giveaway, too!
Pinkvanillacupcakes.com
Oh my fave store of all!
Sephora is one of my favorite places to shop. I'm like a kid in a candy shop in there. Thanks for offering the giveaway.
I love SITS and Sephora!
Mama needs a new pair of shoes -- I mean a Sephora gift card!
Oh yes - please enter me!! Thx!
(Stopping by from SITS!)
Sephora OWNS me. What an awesome prize!!!
COOL!!!
Sephora carries my fave lipgloss - TheBalm's Plump Your Pucker.
But my "Mom Guilt" doesn't like it when I shop there!
We just got a Sephora near me and I haven't checked it out yet. This would be a great way to do it! :) Thanks for the giveaway!
I would LOVE to win that. I have never been in that store, but I pass it all the time!!!
This is a great giveaway! Thanks!!!
Yes please! In fact, you can just stop the giveaway and give it to me. lol.
Sephora gift card? Oh please do put my name in the hat!
Joy <--visiting from SITS
FUN! happy Spring Fling!
Sephora = Heaven
I would LOVE to win!!
Pick me!!! I love Sephora!
I have never been, but we are getting a Sephora this summer so this would be a great prize!
Great prize! Thank you:0)
ooh! I'd love to win!! Thanks for the chance!
Come visit my giveaways, too! :)
Life is Sweet
You know that I want to win a sephora gift card. Great giveaway. :)
Oh I so could use a mini makeover!
You have a wonderful blog. I am visiting via Sits. I hope you will stop by and enter my giveaway too.
What a great prize!!! Happy Spring Fling!
Oh My Goodness! I <3 Sephora
I love Sephora!
I would love to win this! Thank you for the chance to win.
Happy spring fling!
=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
Oh please pick me! I have a 7 week old baby boy and I could seriously use a little makeup! =)
Great Giveaway! Big Sephora fan here!
Me, me, me! I've been so sick that I will need some Sephora to put some color back in my face!
I've never even been into Sephora, but I've always wanted to try some of their products. Thanks for the chance to win.
spackattak7(at)hotmail(dot)com
Oooooh - and just in time - I need new make up! Pick me!
Oh my goodness, I LOVE Sephora! Pick me, pick me!
What a great prize giveaway! I found you from SITS...fingers crossed!
What a GREAT giveaway--Sephora is my favorite beauty store!!
It would be AWESOME to win this!
Happy Spring Fling!
I love sephora! Sign me up! :D
Oh pick me! I haven't had Sephora stuff in years.....
Sephora. The very sound of it gives me goose bumps. I could spend a week in that store and never get bored.
Thanks for the chance!
i've never bought anything from sephora, but i love the look of the store...and online...count me in!!! thanks!
and i saw you already came by for my coffee cozy and magnets giveaway!
Sign me up. I love Sephora eyeliner!
Sephora (aka Mecca) is this my Disney Land, or the equal to Lowe's for the DH. I rush out everytime I have some extra cash to buy my Dior Skin Flash.. the SURE FIRE way to convince people that, yes I do get sleep even as the mom of four with an in home childcare! Ofcourse it's all an illusion but as the Mom of triplets I KNOW YOU GET IT!
SUPER SAHHHWEEETTT!!! I HEART SEPHORA!I HOPE IT'S ME!!
::DROOL....drip drip drip::
I. NEED. THIS.
lol.
Happy Spring Fling SITSta!
Oooh, I LOVe Sephora!
I am a huge fan of all things Sephora! Seriously... this is an AWESOME giveaway!
Sephora? Now your talkin my language!! What girl doesn't loveee some makeup!?
Hugs!
Tracey
ps..Triplets? wow! God only gives great gifts to those who can handle them!!
Oh Sephora! Great giveaway idea! Please count me in. Happy SF!
Triplets! How fun! Would love to win...can't remember the last time I bought myself makeup.
I have NEVER shopped at Sephora. I've been wanting to for quite awhile...this would be a great excuse! =)
thesweetestpetunia@gmail.com
Cool giveaway! Hope I win!
I love Sephora! Your so awesome!!
WOW - what an awesome giveaway!!
what fun! please enter me :)
I love sephora!
Oh I would love to win this Sephora gift card. I would be regifting it to my youngest sister, She is having a birthday in 2 weeks, I am getting her a Sephora card so this would make her birthday double special.
thanks for the giveaway.
Love Spring Fling.
How much fun!I know there's always something I can find there :) I've got 2 give aways going on my blog today, make sure you stop by!
I would just love a gift card to sephora, cause getting new make up always seems to be on the bottom of the list of things to do!
Love Sephora and Happy Springtime everyone.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
OMG OMG OMG! I totally have always wanted to try Sephora since Americas Next Top Model...'cause I'm a geek and a follower like that, but whatever.
I'm pickin' and choosin'...this give away is AWESOME.
count me in!
my first experience with sephora was at a store in paris... ahhhh. LOVE IT!
I would love to be included in your giveaway!!
I would love to be included! Thanks and Happy Spring Fling :)
Enter me in the contest, please.
I Love Sephora & My Bare Minerals makeup.
Happy Spring Fling, thanks for the giveaway
I so need this! I am hanging out with a naked face right now.
Oh Sephora! I love that! Count me in!
Oh la la, I love Sephora. Email: pricepm08@gmail.com
Do you know I don't own one thing from Sephora. what kind of girl am i? Hope your carnitas come out good. Let me know cuz I love carnitas!
Oh la la, love Sephora. pricepm08@gmail.com
I love Sephora!
Oooh, I don't own any Sephora yet, but I want to! :)
I LOVE Sephora!!!
Pick me!!!
Happy Spring!!
Great giveaway! Happy Spring Fling!
Am I cool enough for that stuff? I mean really, am I? Whatever, I'm in!
Ohhhh, Sephora...I have never bought anything from there, but I would love to.
$20 of Sephora.... I love it!
I haven't tried it yet but I sure want to! So pick me!!
Hiya they just built a Sephora by my house! Great giveaway!!
Sephora is a dream come true!!!!
Awesome giveaway!
Please count me in! :)
I haven't tried Sephora! This is a great giveaway! Thanks!
Great giveaway!
I love makeup!
I love Sephora! It's my favorite place to spend way too much money! lol Thanks for the chance to win!
kport207 at gmail dot com
I would love to win.
Oh, I adore Sephora. I will have to fight off my teenage daughters if I win!
Oooooh this is too good! I love Sephora :)
Great giveaway! I'd love to win!
What an awesome giveaway!
I love Sephora -please enter me!
Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca
I LOVE Sephora! What a fabulous giveaway - Thanks!
Sephora sounds so neat!
I've never had the treat,
Of trying out their stuff.
I couldn't get enough!
Ohhhh, I'm in.... I'm in!!! I love Sephora!!!
Pick me, pick me! I could use a bit of a makeover and Sephora will do the trick.
I adore Sephora!
Cindy (Cure CF 4 Reilly)
Love Sephora and a giveaway!
Please PICK ME!
I could seriously use this, I was just drooling over makeup the other day, but didn't pick any up because my two grouchsters didn't want the stroller to stop. I'd love and excuse to get out and pick something up for MYSELF!
I could use some new make-up for my wedding!
I love, love, love Sephora!
pick me, pick me
I would love a chance to shop at Sephora with a gift card. Thanks for the giveaway!
Oooohhhh Sephora! I need some new perfume like no body's business.
Your little ones are just so darn cute, btw!
Oh who doesn't need new makeup! Your triplets are adorable, by the way! What a handful that would be!!
Rebecca
RootsAndWingsCo.blogspot.com
Oh my gosh. I'd give you one of my kids for this! I had my purse stolen February 4th, no lie. I had just purchased some lip stain from Sephora and it was in my purse. :(
OOOoohhhh Love it!
Happy Spring Fling!
Ooooooh....Sephora♥ :)
I'd love this!!
Happy Spring Fling!!
Come on over and register for my pearl earring giveaway too, ok?
Great giveaway!!! Thanks!
hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com
Very nice!!
Sephora is 1 of my fave stores. Please enter me. Thanks.
Awesome! We have one about to open right by us.
I heart Sephora. Thank you for this giveaway.
Ohh that is a nice gift card!!
awesome I would love to win this!
I have a sick sick love affair with Sephora. I love it my bank account does not!
Um hello...it's Sephora...of course I want in.
heatherdemke(at)gmail(dot)com
Wait a minute...
How have I missed this giveaway?!
I lurve me some Sephora!!!
I love Sephora, i love your little girls and I love your blog!!!!
Great Giveaway!! I would love to win!!!
Sephora is my favorite store!
Awesome giveaway! I LOVE Sephora!!
♥Stephanie
familyof4@comporium.net
Your triplets are adorable!
yay! Sephora!
SashaIlic222@yahoo.com
I love Sephora. Thanks for the chance!
count me in!
every girl needs a little girly treat sometimes and this is perfect! count me in!
Hopefully I didn't miss the giveaway-I love girly things!!!
Over from SITS! I LOVE Sephora! Great idea for a giveaway - count me in ;-)
Stopping by from SITS....would love to win :O) I need some new makeup!!! thanks so much
cheekybowtique@hotmail.com
Just a fellow SITSta stopping by to get in on this FABULOUS goody! I adore Sephora...dangerous for the pocketbook :)
Sephora?! Omg count me in!
also check out my giveaway:
"The True and Outstanding Adventures of the Hunt Sisters" by Elisabeth Robinson
AND
A 2oz bottle of Poopouri!
Stopping over from SITS... Love Sephora! Count me in!
Ooh what a great giveaway!! HOpe I win!!
Please, Please pick me!
Great Giveaway! I have to admit I would be regifting it though. My sister had her makeup stolen last weekend and she would love this little surprise! Thanks for the chance!
Yey - Sephora!!!
great giveaway! thank you!
I love Sephora! I would love to be entered! Thanks!
Jen
Love Sephora!!
I ♥ Sephora!!! Would love to win this! Thanks!
rhondamm@windstream.net
Wow, love sephora. Fun giveaway.
What a FABULOUS giveaway!
thanks for giving my blog some love today :0)
Hi. Happy Spring Fling! I hope you had fun with it.
My giveaway is still going on. Be sure to check it out and enter if you are interested.
Please enter me! Thanks! :)
ooo great giveaway
ciara13b (at) aim (dot) com
Post a Comment