Monday, March 16, 2009

Time...

Last week started with Riley getting sick on Tuesday and then passing it on to me on Wednesday. Alyssa caught the bug on Friday night and we spent the weekend getting back on track. I'm hoping that we have seen our last illness for awhile. I've been sick more this year then the last three years combined.

So, I did have a little bit of down time last week while I tried to recuperate and I am now hooked on another t.v. show! Great, just what I needed. Something else to keep me up at night as I catch up on the first 4 seasons of Rescue Me. Love Denis Leary in this series!


And in the last week or so, I finished one good book.


And started another....loving this one so far also!


And just for fun, I receive at least one picture a day from my dad or my brother who are currently on their annual vacation in Arizona enjoying sunny weather and cocktails.

Nothing like getting this picture sent to me on my phone while I'm dealing with whiny 3 year olds.


While you're rubbing it in.....drink a cold one for me dad!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Pass on the dvd series and good books..I will need somehing to keep me occupied this weekend. Glad everyone is finally better. You have definitely had your share of cold this year..Hopefully it's all history!!

Mandy said...

I have not read graceling but keep hearing about it. I have read Thousand Splendid Sons, its a good one!

Anonymous said...

oo that looks like a fun series! Your always reading books I want to read :-). I hope everyone feels better soon!

Laura said...

I hope everyone is finally better. It stinks to deal with the sickies. I love both of those books but haven't finished Graceling as the library needed it back and I am now on a waiting list! BOO! Can't wait to hear what you think of A thousand splendid suns.

Annie said...

Thank God that all of you feel better.

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

In that last shot, your dad looks a lot like my dad! Funny! Hope everyone is feeling 100% better now.

girlytwins said...

Glad everyone is finally better. Ugg to this last bug. It was not a fun one. I am starting to read A Thousand Splendid Suns. I just loved The Kite Runner.

Susan said...

We have been sick more this year and so have many people I know. Spring can't come fast enough for me. I have taken the kids out to the park the last two days just because it has been sunny, though only in the 40's. I am willing it to be here now!