Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wordful Wednesday

Groucho? Is that you?









Visit Angie

For more Wordful Wednesday



27 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

oh no they didn't??? oops!!!

Jessica said...

Thank God for Washable Markers..They Do look very proud!!
Love ya too sista!

Cecily R said...

First of all, I LOVE that your girls mess around with markers too!!

And secondly, I LOVE you for taking a picture of them actually doing the deed rather than getting after them for it!!!

Kristin said...

oops!

Simply AnonyMom said...

Your 3 are so adorable. LOVE the new makeup she is styling. Did she find that on the pages of Paris Vogue, lol.

Anonymous said...

Oh no!!!!

Hootin Anni said...

Oh my gosh!!! What a hoot.

Say the secret word and you'll win $50. I loved Groucho.

My Wordful is all about "Sister's Day". Come join me if you can. Happy Wednesday.

Claremont First Ward said...

I like the look. It's less crazy than the Mommy Dearest one with lipstick. :)Don't you just wonder how they can write all over their mouths, taste the marker, which must be gross and keep going? :)

Mandy said...

Oh, that is funny. I have a pic of my middle child with all different colors all over his face...not washable!!! How did those get in my house??? Yeah, it was a mess!

Suzanne said...

Oh my good gosh. never a dull moment, eh? please tell me it came off easily!!! oh case!!! i LOVE those girls! LOVE EM!

Ashley said...

Wow!! I'm glad those are washable. Right?

Anonymous said...

hehehe love it! Yay for washable markers :-)

Jen said...

Love this!!!!!

girlytwins said...

Haha. Been there :) Hope they were washable markers.

Mary Franks said...

OMG my mouth literally dropped open when I saw that. I can see that happening to my furniture which is why my grandson only has the markers that write on special paper. LOL

debi9kids said...

OH.MY.GOSH! WOW!
Please say those are washable!?!

Annie said...

They used washable markers, right?

More Than Words said...

LOLOLOL!!! Oh my gosh!!!

scrappysue said...

did they draw on EACH other? that is so funny

Susan said...

I love that you took a picture of her in action. Great comp photo.

Jaysi said...

Time to hide the markers, huh?

Susan said...

Oh my! I think that is why I don't let my kids play with markers - that and because the little one tends to write on walls! Great pics though!

Shannon said...

Too cute...moustaches and all!!

Kim said...

She looks so innocent! Hope it washed off easy!!

Anonymous said...

So cute and so totally, totally adoorable! I love it.

Michelle said...

LOL! I'm glad you can laugh and grab your camera.

Jaime said...

Hahaha! They are still adorable...even when making messes!:)