Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday's Tribute--What's Playing?

I mentioned before that I have a new favorite show called Rescue Me (FX channel is currently airing season 5). I am still getting caught up on previous seasons. Just finished Season 3 and can't get enough of it.

So if you don't know what to order next on your Netflix list, do yourself a favor and rent season one.



Another reason why I love this show so much is they play great music in their episodes.

Check this song out by David Gray--AWESOME!



For more Tuesday's Tributes

Click on the button below

Tuesday's Tribute

13 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

I'll go do that now. :)

loren said...

Ooh, I love Rescue Me. It was my favorite show (along with Sex and the City) when I was pregnant.

Sugar Mommy said...

Welcome to the Rescue Me "fan club" It is my favorite show too!!!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i love rescue me, but i think we missed last season + the end of the previous season. i need to get caught up!

Amy said...

I guess I am going to have to go check it out - thanks for the recommend.

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

I have never even heard of this show. Will check it out.

The Blonde Duck said...

I've never seen that show! I've heard it's good.

Mandy said...

I will have to check it out. Have you seen Southland (on ABC or NBC)? It's a new one, been on I think only twice. I am really enjoying it...hope it stays!

More Than Words said...

I've never heard of that show (but then we don't have cable). Looks like it is good though! I used to love watching Third Watch!!

Laura said...

I always love to hear about new shows. I think I am needing a netflix account. I want so many t.v series and it seems like the best way to watch them.

Anonymous said...

oo I will have to look into that show :-)

Jessica said...

I do love David Gray!!! I will have to start watching Rescue me too. Always up for a new addiction!

Jocasta said...

I love this show! It keeps getting pulled off air mid season here so I've been meaning to go and rent the season.