This past weekend, we had the chance to help surprise one of our favorite people in the world at her birthday party. Mariya holds a very dear spot in the heart of our family. She has helped to take care of the girls when I am working since they were 15 months old. We truly have been so fortunate to have Mariya in our lives. She shares her loving, energetic spirit with the girls whenever they are in her care.
When I received an email from Mariya's mom inviting us to her surprise birthday party we were thrilled to help celebrate her special day. I had to keep the party a secret until the last minute so that the girls did'nt let the surprise slip! The party wasn't until late afternoon on Sunday so I put the girls down for an early nap and then finished getting myself ready to go. My little party animal Alyssa just couldn't get herself to sleep. As I was getting ready, I listened to her singing through the walls for an hour. When we got her up, she confessed that she was too excited about Mariya's birthday party to sleep!
Mariya and the girls (16 mos old)
Mariya and the girls (3 years old)
Surprise Mariya! The look of surprise on her face was priceless....I was too slow to capture it on film, but the girls loved sharing her day with her.Happy birthday Mariya (My-My)! We love you!







9 comments:
We love My My too! She is soo great! I'm glad you all were able to be there for her party. I'm sure that meant a lot to her.
That is so sweet! What a blessing to find someone who you can totally trust like family!! I'm sure she was happy to see you all!!
We have one of those truly special ladies in our lives too. There is nothing more wonderful than having a trustworthy, loving person take care of your treasures when you have to leave. Gives us peace of mind in a hard situation. Happy birthday!
awwww so sweet!! What a fun day for you and the girls!!
We have a special lady in our family too. It is so awesome to be able to leave your kids with someone knowing that they are getting all the love and attention they deserve :) Sounds like a great day. My Addee would have been singing in her room too :)
That is so sweet! I'm sure she enjoyed every second of that. You are so blessed to have found some one that both you and your girls adore!
How wonderful that you were able to celebrate with her. I'm pretty sure she's an angel. :)
that was so sweet... the girls must love Mariya so...
happy birthday Mariya...
How sweet.. their hair in the 3yrold pic is awesome!!! :)
Post a Comment