Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wordful Wednesday-Thankful for friends

The summer time temperatures aren't ready to cool down just yet, so BF Jess and I had the kiddos outside running through the sprinklers this week in an attempt to cool off. The kids don't seem to mind the 100 degree heat, but I am so ready for Fall weather.

We are so thankful to have our best friends right next door to play with everyday! Go visit Jessica's blog for more pictures from our beat-the-heat activities.



For more Wordful Wednesday

Visit Angie at

11 comments:

Tracey's Life said...

How adorable is that - just wait until the girls get older - the little handsome man will have three girls vying for his attention!

And I thought 85 and humid here today was gross!

girlytwins said...

Cuuute! We are fans of the sprinkles too. But I am not ready for summer to be over. I love summer.

Anonymous said...

Clicked on your blog from Lani's and it is adorable!! I am a 24 yr old GGB triplet :)

Rebecca said...

I am so jealous we are at 60 degree weather already. We had rain almost all summer long. Fall is here and soon it will be winter :( Have fun and enjoy the weather

Annie said...

So glad you still enjoy a hot weather. Great picture.

Jessica said...

We heart our BFF's next door too. Life is pretty sweet! Love ya!

Jaysi said...

Next door BFF's rock! Looks like a good time!

Eli said...

They're sooooooo cute!!!!!!

I know what you mean about the weather. If it was hot here, I know it was boiling where you live!!

Shannon said...

So adorable and fun! Nothing like having your BFFs next door. Oh what I would give....

The McNulty Family said...

I LOVE that you live right next door. SO COOL!!

We miss you guys tons! Molly has been walking around with the girls card asking if we can go to your house! LOL.. such a cute picture!!!

Love you!
XOXO
Gen

Michelle said...

How adorable they are all lined up like that.

Next door friends are the best.