She will love you for this photo in about 8 years..lol.
Awesome shot.
hehe o my goodness.. a good thing to keep in mind for the future ;-)
Oh that is funny!! She looks very happy about how prepared she is:).
Hilarious!!!!! Thank God we own our own snake or we would be bankrupt in plumber fees!
Oh my gosh....so funny but she's definitely prepared!!!
Great picture but, I don't think in the future she like it.Happy Sunday
Oh man!! That cracked me up :)
I can't tell you how many times that has happened here. Cute photo.
Oh my goodness! Prepared the worst case of the runs EVER!! lol
Well, I guess you just never know....best to be prepared!! Save that picture. That might come in handy in those teen years!
haha def. prepared. This is something my daughter would do!
THANNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKK goodness that toilet paper was on her lap, not in the toilet. :)
I am dying!! Was that more than 1 full roll? We have clogged toilets every dang day. Guess we should just be glad they are going on the toilet and wiping themselves, huh?
Oh good gracious! I think we'll stick with diapers until they're 17! Mucho Love!
Always be prepared.....its the girl scout motto! :)
LOL!! You totally stole this from my photo library and photo shopped in MaKena :)
Post a Comment
17 comments:
She will love you for this photo in about 8 years..lol.
Awesome shot.
hehe o my goodness.. a good thing to keep in mind for the future ;-)
Oh that is funny!! She looks very happy about how prepared she is:).
Hilarious!!!!! Thank God we own our own snake or we would be bankrupt in plumber fees!
Oh my gosh....so funny but she's definitely prepared!!!
Great picture but, I don't think in the future she like it.
Happy Sunday
Oh man!! That cracked me up :)
I can't tell you how many times that has happened here.
Cute photo.
Oh my goodness! Prepared the worst case of the runs EVER!! lol
Well, I guess you just never know....best to be prepared!! Save that picture. That might come in handy in those teen years!
haha def. prepared. This is something my daughter would do!
THANNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKK goodness that toilet paper was on her lap, not in the toilet. :)
I am dying!! Was that more than 1 full roll? We have clogged toilets every dang day. Guess we should just be glad they are going on the toilet and wiping themselves, huh?
Oh good gracious!
I think we'll stick with diapers until they're 17!
Mucho Love!
Always be prepared.....its the girl scout motto! :)
LOL!! You totally stole this from my photo library and photo shopped in MaKena :)
Post a Comment