Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wordful Wednesday

Work schmirk, kids schmids....my priorities are shaky right now.

Today was a big day. The follow-up book to Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games was released.


And Season 5 of Rescue Me was released on DVD. The season I've been missing for the last few months because I don't get the FX channel. Do you think anyone would miss me if I crawled into a hole for a few days reading and watching to my heart's content?


Yep, pretty sure they'd find me. The one who supplies the peanut butter sandwiches, wipes heinies, and provides the entertainment can't go missing for long. But you know where I'll be every night after 8 pm for awhile. Reading and watching!




For more Wordful Wednesday
Visit Angie at

15 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

Have fun relaxing after bedtime, LOL!

More Than Words said...

LOL, yes, I think your kids miss you!

Scary Mommy said...

I miss having a show I love. Never seen that one-- maybe I'll give it a try!

Hootin Anni said...

I so loved to read your post today. A mom's life...tho hectic can be rewarding at 8PM!!!

My W W is posted...WEATHER or not here I come Stop by for a visit if you can. Happy day to you.

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

I have never watched that show.......

Dee said...

I've never heard of that show

Genny said...

Good for you for taking that time for yourself! We moms need it. :)

girlytwins said...

Yes I am sure you would certainly be found in no time if your kids are anything like mine LOL.

Yea for good reading and TV you can get lost in!!

Claremont First Ward said...

Did you start the book? I wasn't able to get it yesterday and I'm dying.

Rob said...

Enjoy. Sounds like you will have some nice quiet time to yourself.

Happy WW!

Jessica said...

I love that you make time to do the things you like..Missed ya mama!

The Blonde Duck said...

What a fun show!

Unknown said...

Catching up will be so much fun! While they're asleep of course... ;-)

Michelle said...

Yeah, hiney wipers get missed. :) Enjoy you new goodies.

The McNulty Family said...

Well, I know I would miss ya! Ha ha!! But, no.. I don't blame you. In fact... I might just have to join you.

Love you!
XOXO
Gen